Friday, April 27, 2007

It's about time!

4/21/07


So, I am actually writing this on 4/27/07.... but oh well.... I just wanted to update everyone and let ya'll know that he is home! Here's some pics.


Jimi weighed 8lbs 3.5oz & 20" long when he came home last saturday. He had his check up the following Monday & he had gained 4.5oz making him 8lbs 8oz. Today he had another appt and he weighed in at 9lbs 0.5oz & 20 3/8" long. He's growing so freakin fast!


Mariah absolutely loves having Jimi home and she has been the biggest best helper ever! I caould not be more happy. I have both of my babies home now & I can't even explain how great it is to be a mother of two! I am seriously very blessed & oh so greatful.


Also, to Thomas, when your read this I just want to tell you how much I love you and appreciate everything you have done for me. You are forever the only one for me & I am so in love with you! God chose us to go through what we went through because he's knows we were & are strong enough to handle it, together! Not a lot of people could go through what we did and still be sane afterwards! But together we held on & now he's happy, healthy & home! Thank you for being strong when I wasn't & helping me through day by day!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So precious! Congratulations :)