Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Harder Than I Imagined

5/2/07

Having two at home is really not as simple as I thought. I mean, trust me I knew it would be hrder than having one... but I guess it's just having two and one of them being an infant. An infant who may be just starting to come into his "Colic" - per Doc's guess. He just hasn't been sleeping like he was when he first came home and he has been a bit more fussy as well. Plus he's been gumming his bottles a lot more rather than actually drinking the milk. The milk just dribbles down his chin for the most part. I dunno what him's thinkin'. Still my kids are both beautiful little miracles and it's all worth it!

I just found these two pics on my cell phone. They must have been taken by one of my sisters. It's Tom & I right before going into C-section to deliver Lil' Jimi. I look a lot happier than I felt. I was still having contractions complete with back labor at this point.

Here's some more recent ones of both my babies. Notice that Jimi has his mama's hair especially right after getting out of the bath. So curly & Cute.





1 comment:

Jessica said...

MariaH is such a cutie in those Shades man. I love Jimi's curly hair. Ok Bye!