Friday, March 30, 2007

On the Road to Home

3/30/07

Well, We thought Jimi might get to come home today but his doctors would like to keep an eye on him for another day or two. They started him on Zantac for reflux two days ago. They think that is what's keeping those annoying Apnea spells going. So they want to wait for the Zantac to be well in his little system and see how he does with it. If that doesn't work then they are going to try another reflux medicine & see how that goes.

I was a little upset last night when I learned that he wouldn't be coming home today but I feel much better this morning. I am just so excited to get him home already! It's like having 5 billion dollars in your hands and not being able to spend a penny... lol. It's such a tease!

Mariah is doing good. She has spent the majority of the last month and "gamma's" - I miss her so much when she's gone. She is coming home tonight to stay. Even if that means carting her around with Thomas & I back & forth between work, daycare, the hospital and home. She becoming such a big girl. She doesn't even have her baby face anymore - she looks like a kid. Mom says that because she is a kid :).

No comments: